Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 G3
36 rue Littré, Lille
del Lunes al sábado
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Teléfono : 03 20 88 85 85
In a 19-inch rack-mount enclosure, the third-generation Scarlett 18i20has many simultaneous inputs/outputs including eight microphone preamps, 18 inputs and 20 outputs in total. Offering superior sound quality, thanks to improved AN and NA conversion, recordings sound crystal clear up to 24 bit/192 kHz. Two independent high-fidelity headphone outputs with dedicated volume control allow flexible monitoring during recording and mixing.
The 18i20 features eight third-generation Scarlett microphone preamps: with the Air mode on it is possible to reproduce the response of Focusrite's famous ISA preamplifier, giving recordings a brighter and more open sound. Each preamp has a pad that attenuates the input stage by 10 dB to avoid clipping in all conditions. The two high level headroom instrument inputs, located on the front panel, allow you to record guitars and basses without unwanted distortion.
Speaker switching offers the possibility to switch between main and secondary monitors to get a new perspective of the mix. The new integrated talkback microphone allows you to communicate with the artist at the touch of a button to capture the perfect shot.
A pair of virtual "looping" inputs allows you to capture a stereo source from any combination of hardware inputs and software playback channels, making podcasting, live broadcasting and sampling easier.
The 18i20 connects directly to a Mac or PC via a USB cable, without any external power supply. It is delivered with all the necessary software tools to get started. This includes two DAWs: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack, Softube's Time and Tone bundle, Focusrite's Red plug-in suite and a choice of one of XLN Audio's four Addictive Keys keyboard emulations.
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to offer a free 3-month subscription to Splice Sounds when creating a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high quality royalty-free one-shot, loops and presets, as well as new daily releases from popular producers, sound designers and artists. Creators use Splice to create all types of music, including popular pop, Grammy award-winning albums, underground mixtapes and movie scores.
As with all Focusrite products, users and new interface buyers of the brand benefit from access to the Collective Plug-in, which offers free software and discounts on a selection of renowned software publishers.
- Eight of the most powerful microphone preamps ever designed for the Scarlett range. Equipped with switchable air mode, they provide your recordings with a brighter and more open sound
- High performance converters for recording and mixing in 24-bit/192kHz
- Two high level Headroom instrument inputs for guitar and bass connection
- Four monitoring outputs equipped with anti-thump technology with loudspeaker switching with on-board talkback and an appropriate microphone on the front panel.
- Eight balanced line inputs for synthesizers, drum machines and other line sources
- Connectivity: USB Type-C
- Ableton Live Lite
- Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- 3 months free subscription to Splice Sounds with a new Splice account
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- An Addictive Keys synth among the four offered by 4 XLN Audio
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Antares Autotune Access (FULL) –exclusive –$99
- RelabLX480 Essentials reverb –$99 [Based on the industry standard Lexicon 480L]
- SoftubeMarshall Silver Jubilee 2555 amp and cab sim –$99
- XLN Addictive Drums 2 –$99 [Based on TamaStarclassic, Pearl Masterworks, Pearl Signature Ferrone, Paisteand Sabian]
- Brainworxbx_Oberhausen32-voice analogue modelled polysynth–$249
- Brainworxbx_consoleFocusrite SC –$349
- Brainworxbx_masterdeskmaster bus –$299
In the box:
- 1x Scarlett 18i20 3rd generation
- 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
- 1 x power supply cable
- Ref. Euroguitar : 87842