Gretsch G5422TG Electromatic Classic Hollow Body Double-Cut with Bigsby And Gold Hardware - orange stain
36 rue Littré, Lille
del Lunes al sábado
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Teléfono : 03 20 88 85 85
Get classic ‘50s & ‘60s -inspired Gretsch sound and style with the GRETSCH G5422TG Electromatic Classic Hollow Body Double-Cut with Bigsby and Gold Hardware (2506217512) electric guitar. Crafted with essential Gretsch hollow-body sound, style and playability, these no-nonsense guitars are your next-step Gretsch.
The G5422TG Electromatic® Classic Hollow Body Double-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware features a laminated maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined arches, as well as all-new trestle block bracing to help reduce unwanted feedback. By increasing rigidity and contact between the top and back of the body, the new trestle block design also results in the sound having a faster attack with more focus, snap, and increased sustain. Coupled with all-new FT-5E Filter’Tron™ pickups, this hollow build’s voice explodes with huge full-bodied punch, classic chime and enhanced presence, clarity and note definition.
A new Classic “C”-shaped maple neck offers a more comfortable playing feel for improved playability and performance, and is topped with a 12”-radius laurel fingerboard.
Alive and resonant, this G5422TG also features a versatile upgraded control layout including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch, oversized bound F-holes, multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, vintage-style open-back standard tuning machines, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, pearloid Hump Block inlays, secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and a Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece.
Fingerboard is made of Laurel. It's a spectacular and often overlooked guitar tonewood. It has the look and feel to that of East Indian Rosewood, offering rich overtones and brilliant highs that produce lively and dynamic performances. It's sound is often compared to that of Brazilian Rosewood.
- Custom shop : no
- Guitarra electrica modelos : double cut
- Para diestros / zurdos : para diestros
- GRETSCH G5420T Electromatic Classic Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby
- SKU Gretsch 2506217512
- Hollow body electric guitar
- Layered Maple top/back/sides
- "trestle block" bracing
- Body width 11.625" (295 mm) > 16” (406 mm)
- Body depth 2.25" (57 mm)
- Maple set-neck, Classic C profile
- Laurel fingerboard, 22x medium-jumbo frets
- Scale 24.6" (625 mm)
- Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Nut width 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Gretsch FT-5E Filter’Tron humbucker
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup)
- Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Master Volume with Treble Bleed
- Master Tone
- 3x positions pickup switcher
- Gretsch Adjusto-Matic bridge with Secured Laurel Base
- Bigsby licensed Gretsch B60 tremolo
- Gretsch Vintage Style Open-Back tuners
- Gloss urethane finish
- Optional Gretsch G6241FT Hardshell Case (0996475000)
- Optional Gretsch G2162 gig bag (0996458000)
- Ref. Euroguitar : 101448