36 rue Littré, Lille
del Lunes al sábado
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Teléfono : 03 20 88 85 85
The Yamaha DHR10 is an active PA speaker.
The DHR10 is a 2-way powered speaker with a 10" woofer and 1.4" HF driver, perfect for use in fixed installations. Combining a 700W amplifier module and high-performance DSP with the same high-quality plywood construction as Yamaha's top-of-the-line DZR series, the DHR10 offers unparalleled sound quality and durability.
- Plywood enclosure provides clear sound with minimal vibration.
- Plywood cabinet with polyurea coating for a robust and scratch-resistant surface
- Compact appearance thanks to a 10-inch LF driver that offers excellent low-frequency response
- Can be installed in a horizontal or vertical configuration with a rotating HF horn providing the flexibility to install in a wide range of environments
- Optional UB-DXRDHR10 bracket allows for vertical or horizontal use.
- A pole socket for use on a stand
- Anchor points for use with eyebolts
- Proprietary FIR-X™ adjustment provides FIR filtering and corrective equalization, minimizing phase distortion.
- Tipo de altavoces : monitor y altavoz de escenario
Speaker type : 2-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex.
Frequency range (-10dB) :52 Hz - 20 kHz
Coverage area :H90? x V60?
Crossover :1.9 kHz: FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
Maximum Output Level (Measured peak, IEC noise@1m) :128 dB SPL Amplifier class :Class-D
A/D D/A Converters
I/O connectors INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
305 mm (12.0")
494 mm (19.5") (with rubber feet)
300 mm (11.8")
15.0 kg (33.1 lbs)
- Ref. Euroguitar : 102842