Roland SP-404 MKII
Una sola pieza - sujeto a disponibilidad
Disponible bajo pedido
36 rue Littré, Lille
del Lunes al sábado
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Teléfono : 03 20 88 85 85
Roland's SP samplers are the true kings of real-time rhythm creation, renowned for their distinctive sound and ability to create grooves instantly, anytime, anywhere. Carefully redesigned based on community feedback and intensive research, the SP-404MKII is now the ultimate SP sampler. It's better and faster with a bright OLED display, new playing pads, expanded effects, a smooth sequencer and sampler, and a large collection of authentic sounds that will give you plenty of new ideas.
The SP-404MKII has everything we loved about its predecessor, with real improvements like 17 ultra-sensitive pads and enhanced knobs for smooth manual control. Building beats is even faster than before with reduced start-up time, fast project loading and sample importing, and easy access to projects with 16GB of internal memory. Old and new users alike will feel at home with the intuitive interface and classic SP effects, the streamlined sampling and sequencing process, the Skip Back Sampling feature for quickly recording your playing, and the DJ mode for mixing live grooves.
Musicians who create music on an SP sampler love its fast workflow, portability and intuitive control buttons. The SP-404MKII takes this to the next level, remaining lightweight yet rugged, while incorporating features that make it even more convenient in many situations. You can work anywhere with battery power or travel battery, record audio from your mobile device or use it for streaming via USB, or work with two people on the same unit with dual headphone outputs and guitar/mic input.
With the SP-404MKII's bright OLED display and the ability to zoom in on waveforms, editing samples is a breeze. Chop them by choosing the cut points in real time, or use Auto Chop for automatic cutting. Then adjust the envelope and pitch, and use the new resampling process to re-record patterns with their effects. And with Skip Back Sampling, you can capture moments of inspiration by recording the last 25 seconds of what you just played.
With the legendary SP effects, plus some new classics, you can process your sounds in a wide variety of ways. SP classics like Vinyl Simulator and DJFX Looper are now complemented by new additions like Lo-Fi, Cassette Simulator and Resonator. You can layer and route multiple simultaneous effect buses to create complex sound textures, or use the guitar or mic input and improvise with Vococer, Auto Pitch and Guitar Amp Simulator effects.
A sequencer designed for live performance
The SP-404MKII gives you the ability to create patterns with a unique energy. Quantization and Shuffle are adjustable to let you customize your swing, Pad Link lets you trigger multiple samples from a single pad, the Roll button triggers variable note repetition, and you can store the tempo for each pattern. It's also possible to arrange patterns for different gigs and have them automatically chain together in any order you like. With your hands free, you can focus on SP effects or your favourite synth.
The SP-404MKII has 16GB of memory, internally filled with pre-loaded sounds to inspire your future creations. You'll find plenty of carefully selected samples, with plenty of room to add your own collection. Now you can load more sounds at once, with up to 160 samples in each project, for more playing options.
You don't have to break the bank to create beats or produce tracks. The SP-404MKII is even more powerful and affordable than ever, ready to easily integrate into your current setup and bring its creative process and signature sounds to it. And with all it can do, the SP-404MKII can even be your only production and live instrument.
You work hard to become a unique artist. So why not make the look of your favorite instrument unique too? You can customize the SP-404MKII to your own style or brand, and make it as instantly recognizable as its sounds. Detach the faceplate to create your own look, add your own logo to your startup screen, or choose a screensaver to suit your mood.
SP-404MKII App, Sample Packs, and more on Roland Cloud.
By downloading the SP-404MKII app from Roland Cloud Manager, you can go even further on your Mac or PC. It allows you to edit waveforms in detail, assign samples to pads, and import MIDI files and old SP-404SX and SP-404A projects for remixing and/or reworking. And while you're there, check out our exclusive Sample Packs for Beatmakers, which bring you more sounds from renowned designers and musicians.
- Samples = 2,560 (16 samples x 10 banks x 16 projects, stored in internal storage)
- Patterns = 2,560 (16 patterns x 10 banks x 16 projects, stored in internal storage)
- Internal storage – Size: 16 GB
*Including preload data
- Maximum sampling time – 16 minutes (approximately 176 MB per sample)
- Skip Back Sampling – 20 seconds (capturing the last moments of performance)
- Data format – 16-bit linear WAV, AIFF, MP3 import supported
*SP-404MK2APP supports WAV, AIFF, MP3, FLAC, M4A.
- Sampling frequency – 48kHz
- Pattern Sequencer – Resolution = 480 ticks, quarter note
Pattern length = 1 to 64 bars
- Recording method = Realtime Loop Recording
-Effects – -Multi-effects: 37 types
- Input effects: 2 types
- Pad – 16 pads + 1 sub pad (Velocity-sensitive pad)
-Control knobs x 3
Display – Graphic OLED display
External Storage –
- SD card (sold separately) for backup, restore, import, and export functions (SDHC compatible)
- Connection terminals – PHONES jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (impedance balanced)
- LINE IN (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- MIC/GUITAR IN jacks: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (for MIC), 1/4-inch phone type (for GUITAR)
- MIDI (IN, OUT) jack: Stereo miniature phone type
USB terminal: USB Type-C (Audio, MIDI)
- DC IN terminal
- Power Supply – AC adaptor
- USB bus power supply (USB Type-C port, 1.5 A ormore)
- Ni-MH batteries (AA, HR6)(sold separately) x 6
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6)(sold separately) x 6
- Current Draw – 1,100 mA (AC adaptor)
1,500 mA (USB bus power)
- Expected battery life under continuous use – Alkaline battery: Approx. 2.5 hours
- Ni-MH battery: Approx. 3.5 hours
*This can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
- External dimensions – 177.5 (W) x 275.8 (D) x 70.5 (H) mm7 (W) x 10-7/8 (D) x 2-13/16 (H) inches
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor) – 1.1 kg
2 lbs 7 oz
- Accessories – Quick start
"Read Me First" leaflet
- Roland User Registration Card
- AC adaptor
- Warranty card
- Options (sold separately) – TRS/MIDI connecting cable: BMIDI-5-35
- Ref. Euroguitar : 100013