Godin 5th Avenue Jumbo P-Rail - harvest gold semi-gloss
Una sola pieza - sujeto a disponibilidad
Disponible bajo pedido
36 rue Littré, Lille
del Lunes al sábado
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Teléfono : 03 20 88 85 85
The GODIN 5th Avenue Jumbo P-Rail Harvest Gold (051502) is based on the classic 5th Avenue, with a deeper ‘Jumbo’ body depth. The Jumbo model delivers classic vintage tone, with a sweet and mellow roundness.
Whether you play jazz, alt-country, delta blues, rock, or anything in between, the Godin 5th Avenue Jumbo P-Rail Harvest Gold is a dream to play thanks to its Canadian craftsmanship.
The Jumbo body provides plenty of projection, with its Canadian Wild Cherry archtop top, back and sides, and rustic-inspired custom polished finish. Other features include a Rosewood fingerboard, Silver Leaf Maple Neck, Graphtech Adjustable TUSQ Bridge base with T.O.M. Roller Saddles, a Bigsby Tremolo Tailpiece, and a custom-engraved headstock plate. The 24.84” scale neck offers an exceptionally comfortable feel to this guitar – delivering rich sound and great looks.
Built with the performer in mind, the 5th Avenue Jumbo P-Rail Harvest Gold provides an attitude-tinged vintage tone, courtesy of the Seymour Duncan P-Rail neck position pickup, with a volume, tone and 3-way switch for coil-split options — right at your fingertips.
- Custom shop : no
- Para diestros / zurdos : para diestros
- GODIN 5th Avenue Jumbo P-Rail Harvest Gold
- SKU Godin 051502
- Semi-hollow body electric guitar
- Made in Canada/USA
- Canadian Wild Cherry top
- Canadian Wild Cherry back/sides
- Silver Leaf Maple set neck
- Richlite fingerboard, 21 medium frets
- Scale 24,84" (630,936 mm)
- Radius 16" (406,4 mm)
- Nut width 1,72" (43,688 mm)
- Seymour Duncan P-rails Alnico V
- 3x positions wiring selector (humbucker / single-coil / P-90)
- Godin T.O.M. bridge
- Bigsby Tremolo
- Godin diecast tuners, 18:1 bass side ratio, 26:1 treble side ratio
- Graphtech nut
- Semi-gloss finish
- Ref. Euroguitar : 107044