Gibson J-45 Sustainable 2019 - antique natural
EN STOCK enviado 24/48 h Tienda Euroguitar en Lille : Disponible bajo pedido
36 rue Littré, Lille
del Lunes al sábado
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Teléfono : 03 20 88 85 85
Built with the environment in mind and using responsibly harvested Walnut, Gibson built the GIBSON J-45 Sustainable 2019 (RS45SUN19) acoustic/electric Dreadnought Round Shoulders guitar, featuring Solid Sitka Spruce top, solid Walnut back/sides, and Richlite fingerboard and bridge containing materials made from recycled content and pulp derived from responsibly harvested trees.
Equipped a LR Baggs™ VTC pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere !
Between Rosewood, Mahogany and Maple, Walnut tonewood offers a great frequency balance with thick and clear bass, intense mids and generous highs.
Ebony has been a wood of unsustainable harvesting, as a consequence many guitar companies including Martin or Gibson use Richlite, a phenolic resin/cellulose compound material with excellent tone.
Gibson case included.
- SKU RS45SUN19
- Acoustic electric steel string guitar
- Style Dreadnought Round Shoulders
- Montana Small Body Series
- Made in USA
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Solid Walnut back/sides
- Hand-scalloped traditionnal X-bracing
- Mahogany set neck, Slim Taper profile
- Richlite fretboard, 20 frets (14 outside body)
- Scale 24.75"
- Radius 16"
- Walnut bridge
- Graphtech Tusq nut
- LR Baggs Element VTC (volume/tone)
- Grover Rotomatics w/ kidney buttons
- Nitrocellulose satin finish
- Gibson case included
- Ref. Euroguitar : 85708