Epiphone Broadway 2019 - vintage natural
EN STOCK enviado 24/48 h Tienda Euroguitar en Lille : Disponible bajo pedido
36 rue Littré, Lille
del Lunes al sábado
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Teléfono : 03 20 88 85 85
For over 70 years, the classic Epiphone Broadway has been considered the ultimate hollowbody jazz electric guitar : the EPIPHONE Broadway 2019 (ETBWVNGH1) has a beautiful Vintage Natural Finish with Alnico Classic Humbuckers, a vintage styled Frequensator™ Split Trapeze tailpiece, and Grover® Rotomatic™ machine heads.
The Broadway has been part of the Epiphone catalog since 1931 when founder Epi Stathopoulo introduced the Masterbilt Archtop Collection. Inspired by his father Anastasios who founded the original company as the House of Stathopoulo, Epi was determined to make great sounding instruments with quality materials that were affordable to working musicians—a model that Epiphone still follows today. The original Epiphone showroom on West 14th Street in Lower Manhattan was open to the leading guitarists of the day like Les Paul and George Van Eps who all played a part in inspiring and shaping the modern Broadway. And today, the Epiphone showroom in Nashville still hosts the world’s top guitarists like Billboard Jazz chart topper Nick Colionne who performs with his Epiphone Broadway at jazz festivals around the world.
- SKU ETBWVNGH1
- Hollow body electric guitar (no central bloc)
- Archtop series
- Made in China
- Layared Spruce top
- Layared Maple back/sides
- Maple set-neck, Slim Taper C profile
- Pau Ferro fingerboard, 22x medium frets
- Scale 24.75"
- Radius 12"
- Nut width 1.68" - 42.67 mm
- Epiphone Alnico Classic Humbucker (aimants Alnico V) pickups
- Volume per pickup
- Tonalité per pickup
- 3-positions pickup toggle selector
- Gold Epiphone Tun-o-matic bridge
- Gold Epiphone Frequensator Split Trapeze tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic diecast uners with 18:1 ratio
- Gloss finish
- Recommended optional case Epiphone 940-EJUMBO
- Ref. Euroguitar : 84617