Walrus Emissary Parallel Boost
En stock - Entregado entre 3 y 5 días Tienda Euroguitar en Lille : Última disponible
36 rue Littré, Lille
del Lunes al sábado
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Teléfono : 03 20 88 85 85
WALRUS AUDIO Emissary Parallel Boost is a 2-in-1 boost effect pedal, to help make leads stand out, slides sing, finger picking come to life and to push tube amps into great natural breakup. Like the veins its named after, the Emissary Parallel Boost features two independent boost circuits running in parallel to work together to help give your tone a real “sinus clearing experience”. Use one or the other by itself, or mix any combination of both by turning up each knob to the desired level.
The top knob controls the volume for the “bright” boost circuit. This is a clean, high headroom JFET boost, with a slight emphasis on higher frequencies to liven up your tone. The bottom knob controls the volume for the “mid” boost circuit. This circuit features a targeted boost at either 1kHz or 800Hz selected by the toggle switch.
The bypass switch also features a momentary function (when the bypass switch is in off position, press and hold to temporarily activate the effect).
- SKU EMISSARY
- Boost effect pedal for electric guitar
- Made in USA
- 2 boost circuits in parallel (Bright/Mid) with individual volume pot
- Bright : clean, high headroom JFET boost, with a slight emphasis on higher frequencies to liven up your tone
- Mid : mid boost circuit featuring targeted boost at either 1kHz or 800Hz selected (via toggle switch)
- True bypass
- Momentary bypass (when the bypass switch is in off position, press and hold to temporarily activate the effect)
- Powered via optional 9VDC power supply, cons. 100 mA
- Doesn't work with battery
- 121 x 66 x 41 mm
- 320 g
- Ref. Euroguitar : 82602