Marcus miller V9 Alder 4ST 2nd Gen Zurdo (No Bag) - brown sunburst
agotado - contáctenos
Tienda Euroguitar en Lille : agotado
36 rue Littré, Lille
del Lunes al sábado
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Teléfono : 03 20 88 85 85
Deluxe version of the V7 with solid Maple top and quilt Maple veneer : the
MARCUS MILLER V9 Alder 4ST 2nd Generation Left Hand (EB, BS, sans housse) solid body electric bass with active/passive preamp, is equipped with north american Alder body, a wood of unusual quality at this price level ! It is highly resonant and offers a nice balance of pleasant highs, firm lows, and a beefy midrange.
Marcus Miller Premium pickup set is an upgraded pickup version made with USA coil in order to reproduce the traditional vintage jazz bass sound. This pickup is made with fiber bobbin and alnico 5 magnets and also USA coil magnet wire that is also made in US.
SIRE preamp is a perfect example that represents our technology and philosophy integrated into our instruments. With multiple tone controls, you can have total command in finding and getting the tone you want. The use of 18v battery enables the player to attain unaltered natural sound with strong and powerful output. With 3 band EQ, the player can have versatility in sound that can be suited for all occasions of music sessions. All models come with option for active and passive setting. Even in the passive mode, volume, tone, pickup balancer is fully functional, giving the player more controls for the tone in any mode.
Marcus Miller SIRE Bridge which is specially developed with Marcus Miller’s request. This bridge has the characteristics of vintage jazz bass with heavy mass saddle. This combination produces a rich and punchy sound. New Marcus Miller Bridge is a string-thru body bridge mechanism that allows for more tighter, accurate and stable tone.
Made in Indonesia.
2018 model with Super-J Revolution pickups (new alnico magnets and wiring process) with a genuine vintage sound, rolled fretboard edges, 9.5 radius , medium frets and satin finished neck for optimum comfort. Rosewood fingerboards replaced with Ebony.
- Color : sunburst
- Custom shop : no
- Para diestros / zurdos : para zurdos
- Trastes : con trastes
- MARCUS MILLER V9 Alder 4ST 2nd Generation Left Handed
- SKU Sire Marcus Miller MM140
- Solid body electric bass left hand
- Made in Indonesia
- Alder body
- Solid Maple top + quilted veneer
- Maple bolt on neck, "C" profile (rolled edges)
- Solid Ebony fingerboard, 20x medium frets
- Scale 34"
- Radius 9.5"
- Nut width 38 mm
- Sire Custom Super-J Revolution Alnico pickups
- Sire Marcus Heritage active/passive electronics (18v 2x 9v batteries)
- Volume, Tone (Dual Pot), Pickup Blender, Treble, Middle, Middle Frequency (Dual Pot), Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive )
- Sire Heavy Mass Standard (Badass-style) bridge
- Sire Premium Open-Gear tuners
- Bone nut
- Gloss body finsih
- Satin neck finish
- Sold with transparent pickguard not mounted
- Ref. Euroguitar : 90726