Gibson Chris Cornell ES-335 Tribute - olive drab green
Bajo pedido - contáctenos
Tienda Euroguitar en Lille : pronto disponible
36 rue Littré, Lille
del Lunes al sábado
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Teléfono : 03 20 88 85 85
Chris Cornell was a modern innovator who left a legacy that transcends genres or expectations. His voice carried a generation into the unknown, but somehow always got us back home. When Gibson first partnered with Chris to work on his original Gibson ES-335 Artist Model, it was immediately clear that he also had an innovative eye for guitar design. Features like the aged Lollartron humbucking pickups, clear “no number” top hat knobs, and Olive Drab satin finish, make the GIBSON Chris Cornell ES-335 Tribute (ARC2ODNB1) semi-hollowbody electric guitar a very distinct instrument. The Mother of Pearl Chris Cornell “signature” peghead inlay makes this limited run of 250 pieces an exclusive tribute to the celebrated artist.
- SKU ARC2ODNB1
- Semi-hollow body electric guitar (with central bloc)
- Memphis Electric Spanish Artist Model series
- Made in USA
- 3-ply laminated Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Maple center bloc, Spruce bracing
- Solid Mahogany set-neck, "Rounded C" profile
- Solid Rosewood fingerboard, 22 medium jumbo frets
- Scale 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Radius 30.48 cm / 12"
- Nut width 42.86 mm / 1.6875"
- Neck width last fret 56.92 mm / 2.241"
- Lollar Aged Lollartron Humbucker pickups
- Volume for each pickup
- Tone for each pickup
- 3-position pickup toggle switch
- Memphis Tone Circuit (to retain guitar’s full tone when volume turned down)
- Orange Drop caps
- Gibson Tune-O-Matic bridge
- Bigsby B-7 Vibrola tremolo
- Grover Rotomatics tuners
- Nitrocellulose satin finish
- Gibson Memphis case included
- Ref. Euroguitar : 91000