Neunaber technology Immerse Reverberator MK II
Una sola pieza - sujeto a disponibilidad
Disponible bajo pedido
36 rue Littré, Lille
del Lunes al sábado
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Teléfono : 03 20 88 85 85
With richer reverbs and, a mix knob that goes 100% wet, and packed with eight versatile reverb effects, the NEUNABER Immerse Reverberator MK II is a great sounding reverberator effect pedal. Delivering the same no-nonsense flexibility as its predecessor, it’s more user-friendly than ever before.
Experience studio-quality tone in a pedal that can be used with instruments of all stripes.
- W3T (Wet version 3) — exclusive to the Mk II, Neunaber flagship reverb is smoother and more three-dimensional sounding than ever before. Now with adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
Plate – Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
- Hall – The lush, open sound of a concert hall, now with adjustable modulation depth for achieving deep modulated tones.
Spring – The distinctive twerp of a tube-driven spring reverb. Now with adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
- Sustain – A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
- Echo – Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
- Detune – Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb, now with true blend control between detune and detuned reverb.
Shimmer – Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
- SKU NTIMM2
- Digital reverb effect pedal for guitar
- Made in USA
- 8-position Effect Select
- Mix — now goes 100% wet
- Reverb Depth
- Tone / Echo Time / Hold Time (depending on effect)
- Pre-Delay / Modulation / Blend (depending on effect)
- High-quality buffered bypass, perfect for placing at the end of the signal chain
- External Trails switch
- External Kill Dry switch for parallel effect loops
- Inputs/outputs can be used mono or stereo
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Increased headroom
- Powered via optional 9-12V DC bloc(fiche 2,1 x 5,5 mm barrel plug, neg center, conso. 80mA)
- Battery not accepted
- 117 x 73 x 51 mm
- 250 g
- Ref. Euroguitar : 84041