Antelope audio Zen Q
Bajo pedido - contáctenos
Tienda Euroguitar en Lille : pronto disponible
36 rue Littré, Lille
del Lunes al sábado
10h-12h30 & 14h-19h
Teléfono : 03 20 88 85 85
Conversion and clocking
- High-end AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB dynamic range
- Record, mix and playback up to 24-bit /192kHz.
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC™) technology and jitter management algorithm improve soundstage width, separation and detail.
- 2 ultra-linear discrete component preamps with 65dB of gain for studio quality recordings.
- High-impedance microphone/line/instrument inputs on XLR jacks with 48-volt phantom power.
- 2 line/instrument inputs on TRS jacks.
- 2 DC-coupled outputs on TRS jacks.
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port: 16 channels of input and output to all known STANs with specific macOS & Windows drivers.
- 8 additional digital input channels via ADAT.
- 2 additional digital input/output channels via S/PDIF.
- 1 stereo monitor output on TRS jacks.
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with separate listening levels.
Workflow enhancement features
- Self-powered equipment. No need for external power, only a Thunderbolt™ connection.
- Control listening directly from the interface with Synergy Core effects, processed in real time and imperceptible latency.
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, enabling immediate recording and playback.
- Front panel with easily accessible controls for input and output levels and other settings
- Full editable presets with signal routing, level adjustment, mixer and pre-mix settings.
- Adjustable control mixes for volume, pan and reverb.
Real-time processed effects
- Collection of 37 Synergy Core effects modeled after analog machines
- Proprietary Synergy Core platform with 2 DSPs & 1 FPGA for real-time effects processing with imperceptible latency
- Compatible with the Edge microphone line for real-time emulation of vintage microphones
- Ref. Euroguitar : 98113